Come winter and the skin begins to feel dry, flaky, and itchy because of the cold weather. It is normal for the skin to feel stretched in this season as it is easily dehydrated. It is important to apply (and reapply) cold cream which is essentially a thick moisturizer on the skin to keep it soft and hydrated.
Every version of cold cream is essentially an emulsion of water and oil. Cold creams form a thick barrier on the skin when applied and penetrate the outer layer of skin. Because it is not as easily absorbed in comparison to a light moisturizer or a lotion, cold creams are fast becoming an option that people are opting for in skincare; especially in the winter.
Tapping on this need for skincare that was missing in the market, Mamaearth has recently launched a select range of cold creams for every skin type that should be in your skincare regime this winter.
Mamaearth’s Cold Creams
Get ready to say goodbye to dry and flaky skin as winter sets in. It is time to deeply nourish and hydrate your skin with Mamaearth’s cold cream. Each cold cream variant is packed with a range of healing and nourishing ingredients.
- Pure aloe vera extracts that heal dull and dry skin
- The goodness of Vitamin E rejuvenates your skin and seals in moisture
- Crafted with the naturally hydrating Coconut Oil that locks in hydration
- Packed with the goodness of Almond Oil that leaves skin feeling soft and supple
The lightweight and non-greasy formula makes the cold cream suitable for all skin types. This winter nourishes your skin with the non-sticky goodness of Mamaearth’s cold creams. Use it as often as desired.
More ways to use the Mamaearth cold creams
We bet that this is something you will love to try! Here are some super awesome ways to use the Mamaearth cold creams:
- Use it as a makeup remover: Apply on the face and gently massage to remove traces of makeup and pent-up grime without harming the skin.
- Use as a lip moisturizer: Apply as a thin layer on lips to lock in moisture and keep them hydrated for a longer time.
- Use as a massage cream: Use the cold cream as a massage cream after a bath to keep your skin hydrated for hours together.
- Use as a face mask: If you’ve run out of your favorite Mamaearth face masks, use the cold cream. Apply a generous layer on the skin and sit back and relax while the goodness soaks in your skin.
- Use as a deep cleanse: Your skin needs an extra boost of hydration in winters. Scoop out your favorite cold cream and slather it on your skin. Massage it well. Let stay for a few minutes and wipe it off with a damp cloth soaked in warm water. You’ll notice a burst of nourishment on the skin.
How to use Mamaearth’s Cold Creams
Step 1: Scoop the desired quantity with clean hands and rub it on your palm to spread evenly.
Step 2: Gently massage in circular motions on your cleansed face & body until completely absorbed.
Step 3: Re-apply as needed.
Explore the new range of cold creams by Mamaearth
In order to get these benefits, it’s important to use a cold cream that is made with the right ingredients. Since cold creams contain water and oil in almost equal quantities, some companies may use low-quality oils. Instead, go for cold creams that use natural oils along with other beneficial ingredients for the skin.
This cold cream uses almond oil, packed with Vitamin E that’s perfect to restore skin to its healthy state. Swap your regular ubtan for a face pack made with this cold cream, since this contains sandalwood, turmeric, and saffron that’ll keep you glowing all winter!
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can repair the skin and make it youthful and glowing. This cold cream contains Vitamin C along with natural oils like lemon and olive oil as well as honey, a natural humectant to lock in the moisture.
This cold cream contains coffee, known to perk the skin up. Vitamin E repairs the skin and prevents cell damage, while almond oil and coconut oil provide adequate hydration to tackle the winter months.
Cold creams work well for most skin types and are particularly recommended for those with sensitive skin.
However, oily skin or acne-prone skin may have trouble with cold creams since they are thick and may clog pores in some skin types. Such skin types may opt for a lighter cream like the Mamaearth Oil-Free Ubtan Moisturizer which contains turmeric, carrot, sandalwood, and soybean oil for oil-free hydration this season. This super-light gel-based moisturizer is fast-absorbing and hydrating for the skin and it leaves the skin feeling soft and supple without causing any irritation.
Get ready to nourish your parched skin with Mamaearth’s cold creams that promise loads of hydration to your skin. So, which one are you going to pick up?
Note: Like all new products that you may try, we highly recommend carrying out a patch test before you start using a product in order to eliminate any allergies or rashes caused by any ingredients in the products. Mamaearth’s products are completely free from any nasties, chemicals, and toxins. It is proud to have India’s first Made Safe certification.