Ubtan finds a special place in festivals in India. Remember the time when our mothers and grandmothers would carefully blend together freshly ground turmeric, saffron, and sandalwood to make a paste called ubtan? Mixed with rose water, milk, or plain water the paste would be freshly made in the morning and applied on our skin before we bathed and got ready for the festivities.
With the fast-paced lifestyle we lead, we may not have the luxury of making a fresh ubtan paste, but we do have the luxury of indulging in pure ubtan based products by Mamaearth. The ubtan range from Mamaearth promises the goodness of the ubtan you’ve grown up using. And with the festive season a little over a month away, it is time to get, set, and glow with the goodness of ubtan.
Packed with the goodness of turmeric, saffron, and other healing ingredients, use the ubtan regime before the festive season to shine your radiance. Here is a step-by-step regime for you to get festive ready.
AM Routine – Daily
- Start your day with a glass of warm water and the juice of a freshly squeezed juice of a lemon and a drizzle of organic honey. Drinking this first thing in the morning will flush out toxins.
- Shower with Ubtan Soap or the Ubtan Body Wash. The micro-granules in the soap slough away dead skin to reveal new skin. Gentle to use every day, the soap and the body wash with their mild fragrance is a sure shot happy start to your day.
- Wash your face with the Ubtan Face Wash. Dot the face wash on the skin and gently massage in a circular motion to boost blood circulation and cleanse any accumulated dirt and grime. Wash off with cold to lukewarm water. Pat your face dry.
- Use the Ubtan Day Cream after you have cleansed your face and massage it till it is completely absorbed by the skin. The day cream is loaded with SPF 30 that acts as a mild sunscreen and protects your skin against the harsh UV rays.
- Apply your make-up after Step 4, and wrap up with the newly launched Ubtan tinted lip balm to keep your lips look plump, hydrated, and nourished as you go about your tasks.
- Finish with the Ubtan Body Lotion on your hands and feet, because they need the nourishment too.
PM Routine – Daily
- Use the Ubtan Cleansing Milk generously on your skin and massage for a few minutes. Wipe off the with a damp cotton pad.
- Wash your face with Ubtan Foaming Facewash. The soft bristles help to cleanse your face gently while removing all traces of makeup and residue that may have accumulated on your skin throughout the day.
- Dab on some of the Ubtan Night Cream after you have cleansed your face to seal in the moisture and nourish your skin. You can also try the Ubtan Serum for an extra boost of hydration. If you are using both the products, keep a gap of at least 1 hour between each application.
- Before you sleep, apply the Ubtan Night Face Mask liberally to let the goodness of the mask soak into your skin. Apply a layer of the mask on the face and neck and let it stay overnight. The mask gives an extra boost of hydration to your skin while you rest.
The Weekly Regime
- Use the Ubtan Body Scrub to completely cleanse your body and buff away the dead cells. The Ubtan Face Scrub will give your face an extra glow as you massage in the scrub to reveal younger skin underneath.
- Use the Ubtan Face Mask or the Bamboo Sheet Mask to get a salon-like experience at the comfort of your home. Apply or place the mask and let it draw out the toxins and comfort your skin after a hectic week.
The Monthly Regime
- Get ready to remove unwanted hair in 7 minutes flat. A painless hair removal solution to remove hair all over your body. The Ubtan Nourishing Hair Removal Kit is your answer to smooth and soft skin. Crafted with the goodness of natural ingredients the kit offers pain-free and won’t leave you worrying about hot wax burns or razor cuts. Use it once a month to get rid of unwanted hair and use Hair Vanish Gel that is a part of the kit every day to delay hair growth.
That was the glow with the Ubtan goodness regime listed for you so that you can start pampering yourself right away. The clock is ticking and the festive season is not far away. Get ready to glow like a goddess with all your radiance.
Note: Like all new products that you may try, we highly recommend carrying out a patch test before you start using a product in order to eliminate any allergies or rashes caused by any ingredients in the products. Mamaearth’s products are completely free from any nasties, chemicals, and toxins. It is proud to have India’s first Made Safe certification.