Goodbye Sun Tan!
It’s a myth that sunscreen needs to be applied only when you are stepping out. In truth, sunscreen must be applied even when you are indoors to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays that are present right inside.
While there are a variety of sunscreens available in the market, there never was a product that was suited best for Indian skin. And that is when we at Mamaearth stepped in to launch an exclusive Ultra- Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50.
What are Some of the Benefits of Using Mamaearth’s Ultra- Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50?
Since it is specially made for Indian skin tone, the sunscreen gets absorbed quickly without making your skin look oily or patchy as compared to other sunscreens that leave behind a residue.
Some of the benefits of using Mamaearth’s Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50 are:
- It’s suitable for all skin types. So don’t worry if you have dry or oily skin as this standalone tube is good for anyone.
- You can use it as a base before you apply make-up to protect your skin from any chemicals.
- It is particularly beneficial for sensitive skin as it helps to protect it against sunburn.
- It helps to reduce the appearance of sun damage while nourishing your skin.
- It helps to get rid of uneven skin tone, discoloration, and wrinkles too.
What are the Ingredients in Mamaearth’s Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50?
It’s packed with the goodness of natural ingredients that are good for your skincare regime. Age-old ingredients that reduce tan and brighten skin are used to make this sunscreen. Some of the main ingredients include:
- Turmeric – It is anti-bacterial and hence makes the sunscreen ideal for all skin types as well as for Indian summers.
- Orange Oil – Orange oil’s anti-inflammatory properties are ideal for all skin types. It increases the skin’s ability to absorb the cream quickly, thus making it oil-free.
- Carrot Seed Oil – It is a moisturizer as well as a sun protectant. It penetrates deep in the skin and doesn’t leave behind any residue.
- Cananga Oil – It helps to protect your skin from harsh sun rays by forming a protective layer.
Why Mamaearth’s Sunscreen?
Mamaearth’s Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50 is uniquely curated for Indian skin tones and Indian weather. It provides up to 6 hours of protection against harsh UVA & UVB rays. It doesn’t dry out your skin and keeps it moisturized. Natural ingredients in it such as turmeric and orange oil treat tan and leave your skin glowing without making it oily or greasy. Mamaearth also promises no nasties in its products, so it is free from all harmful toxins such as paraben, mineral oil, silicone, etc.
How to use it?
You need a pea-sized amount of the sunscreen. Dab it as little dots over the face and neck and massage in a circular motion till the sunscreen is absorbed. If you are using it before you apply make-up, wait for at least five minutes for the sunscreen to be absorbed entirely for the best results.
What we recommend?
Based on your skin type, choose a skincare regime that will allow Mamaearth’s Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50 to work more effectively on your skin. When paired with our range of face washes made for every skin type and our best-selling Charcoal Clay Mask, this sunscreen will be your favorite companion to solve all skincare woes.